Happy Monday! First gift guide of the year is up! It’s crazy to think that Thanksgiving is this week AND then Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and basically Christmas… This gift guide is all about HER. I put a lot of thought and research into this one and would LOVE every single one of these gifts! Hope you love…
- Silk pillowcase: I’ve been wanting one of these for awhile now. They’re supposedly great for preventing wrinkles and breakouts and keeping your hair smooth… Does it work? Who knows, but I want to try it.
- Rayban sunglasses: classics that never go out of style
- Kendra Scott hoop earrings: Zendaya wore these recently and now I want them in gold! Crazy how that works, huh?! So pretty and under $70 (my guess is they will have a black friday sale like last year!)
- Kendra Scott ring: I have this one and get compliments on it all the time
- GG sneaker dupes: so so so popular right now. The real GG sneakers carry a hefty price tag; these are similar for less
- Herbivore Bakuchiol: it’s a retinol alternative that’s been on my radar for awhile. A quick google will pull up tons of reviews and youtubes if you want to research yourself. I want this fa sho!
- Initial necklaces: I love both the longer and shorter versions of these necklaces. I want the “V” initial for my daughter, Vivienne. Super affordable.
- Buxom lipgloss: my favorite plumping gloss ever. The tube I’ve had is a mini version and has lasted me almost a year. I love it!
- Plaid block heel pumps: These are part of the Blair Eadie x Halogen capsule and under $100. I wanttttttt.
- Lele Sadoughi headband: I recently tried one of these on and OMGAH… it blows the Amazon dupes completely out of the water. So comfortable, so flattering. 100% worth the money!
- Lele Sadoughi earrings: (see above comment)
I hope these ideas are helpful to you when shopping this year! Feel free to send this to your hubs, your boo, your parentals, your sibs, relatives, etc etc! As always, thanks so much for shopping through my links and letting me be a resource to you! I do make a small commission when you buy directly from them, and I appreciate all of you that support me :). There’s a “gift guide” tab if you want to check those out and stay tuned for more this week!