I’m having the best time putting together these gift guides for you all. I really hope this gives you ideas, helps you stress less and makes your gift giving easier this Christmas. I made sure to get input for this one from the mamas in my life so I’ll break down some of these and why they were chosen…
1) Pajamas: this specific set is seriously the best! I would compare them to Eberjey without the price tag of Eberjey. I own these myself and I’ve gifted them several times. (I actually wore these pajamas in the hospital after I had Viv!)
2) Makeup organizer: I’m adding this to my list, too! $17 and comes in a ton of colors and clear
3) Tory Burch tote purse: Splurge-worthy, but definitely worth it for something you carry all the time! It’s on sale right now!
4) Barefoot Dreams cardigan: I love this so much. Other colors and it’s on sale.
5) Volcano candle: favorite candle
6) Makeup mirror: this one has great reviews and it’s something I’d love to have
7) Luggage: such a great gift! This is definitely the one area where I feel like you don’t always splurge on for yourself but you want
8) Fur Wine bag: the onlyyyy way to gift wine
9) Insulated coffee cups: this was a special request from my awesome mother in law! It’s on her wish list and such a great pick. She said that she’s always heating up her coffee way too much in the morning and these little cups have a chamber of air between the inside and outside, and they’re easy to hold while keeping your coffee hot
10) File Organizer: another request! Great for passports, ss cards, government docs, appraisals, deeds, all the documents you need in one place in case of emergency
12) Wallet dupe: i have this one and love it! such a great find! $15
13) Bath pillow: drapes over the edge of the bathtub
14) Bath caddy: another request and so cool! Holds an iPad, your phone, wine, etc etc
15) Fur robe slippers: love love love these!
16) Packing cubes: so genius and great for the traveler or anyone who stays on the road
17) Echo dot
Happy shopping, y’all! Remember that Black Friday is a few days away AND most sales are cranking up now. When it comes to gifts, it’s always the best on sale!