- Amazon Prime sunglasses: They look like a $250 Karen Walker pair of sunglasses; these are $13 with almost 500 5-star reviews. They have been the #1 bestseller for 2 month in a row on the blog. // Wearing here
- Polka dot blouse: we all went after this one, apparently! I ordered it in a small. It’s 50% off
- Aerie sports bra: SO so comfy! Runs small; size up! 50% off right now
- Aerie sleep tee
- Amazon prime snakeskin swimsuit: $23 prime; wearing M here
- Sneakers: on sale for $52.50. They come in black and pink, too!
- Amazon prime double-O ring belt: $15 prime // Comes in tan, too // (I wear this belt ALL the time; I have size small; wearing it here)
- Combat boots // Also love this pair // 15%+ off with code FALLTREAT
- Madewell thread wrap tank: on sale for $20 and the best fabric; several colors available
- Rainbow striped sweater: $22 wearing Medium here // You can also spin for a discount code right now on their website
Who doesn’t love a good photo shoot in the desert with your girlfriends?! HAHA! We took these pictures one evening during our stay in Joshua Tree and I am in love with the way they turned out. I’ll be sharing more about our Airbnb later this week, but I HIGHLY recommend a trip to the middle of the desert once in your life to just exist!
Now, my dress… Have you ever looked at a piece of clothing and knew immediately that you had to have it? That’s exactly how I ended up with this maxi. It’s one of those dresses that I purchased without having a specific occasion that I needed it for… just a “heart eye” check out. I first saw Caitlin Covington wearing something similar in Greece and I knew it’d be gorgeous to wear in the desert on our Joshua Tree trip. It’s so perfect for festivals, concerts, the beach, engagement pictures, honeymoons and vacations. The dress itself is two pieces… the bottoms are high waisted shorts and the top is a bustier (hello Selena) where the mesh hangs floor length from. This is the exact dress here and I’ll link several similar maxis below.