SCROLL THROUGH TO SHOP & KEEP READING BELOW FOR DESCRIPTIONS
Happy weekend, friends!! So excited to finally get this post up on some of my favorite Amazon finds that I’ve purchased lately. Make sure to follow along on my IG stories today as I’ll be doing a try-on of everything (saved in Amazon highlight). There’s also another Amazon haul here, in case you missed that one. I’m just going to jump right in and give a quick list of everything, along with sizing info and any details that might be helpful…
- Workout tank: awesome for workouts and to wear as a casual top, too. Love the scoop back. Great material. It’s $17 and comes in several colors. Wearing medium in the color bisque. Also eyeballing this one!
- Strappy sports bra: this looks like the Lululemon sports bra, but for half the cost. It has over 400 5-star reviews. It’s supportive and has padding. I’m wearing Small.
- Leopard swimsuit: love this print (comes in another leopard print, a cow print, and a couple of snakeskin prints). It’s very well made, has good coverage and it sucks you in. Wearing Medium. Love thisssss and it’s only $22.
- Polka Dot swimsuit: Again, great coverage/quality swimsuit for only $18. I’m wearing Medium and it comes in a ton of colors.
- Leggings: OBSESSED. These feel soooo good! They’re really cute and flattering on. I would wear these around town and to workout in. Can’t believe they are only $20. Tons of colors. Highly recommend. I have the grey color in a small 4/6.
- Green summer dress: adjustable straps and elastic waist. Comes in a ton of colors for $23. I have the dark green color in a small; I would size up to a medium next time. (read the reviews here b/c it seems like some colors may run differently size-wise)
- Black flowy dress: This is a $25 dupe of a $120 Free People dress. I’m wearing a small. It took a little while to arrive, but totally worth it. Available in several colors.
- Polka dot dress: This one comes in several colors and a sleeve-version, too, for $22. It’s an oversized fit and fits TTS; wearing small here.
- Nude floral dress: This would be such a great dress for weddings, events, date nights, etc. I wore it for Viv’s 2nd birthday party and again on a date night. It comes in white and wine, too. It’s $24; wearing it here and here.
- Black boho overalls: I get SO many compliments every time I wear these. Love the wide leg crop at the bottom, and the fun dip up top. I’m wearing a small; I’d recommend sizing up one. Wearing it here.
- Avocado pajamas: soooo soft. I sized up to large in these because I like loose/oversized pajamas. They’re $17
- White everyday tank top: GET THIS… comes in several colors. It’s a breathable fabric and perfect for summer. I sized up to a medium. Great basic; several colors; $18.
- Beach coverup: Amaze; worn this several times now. Love the bright colors that these come in and it’s a perfect-oversized coverup to throw on over your swimsuit.
- Massager: Probably Brett’s favorite Amazon purchase. This thing is so LEGIT and it’s only $50.
- Statement earrings: I love how affordable these are. They look like Baublebar and they’re $13. Not heavy.
- Beauty Blenders: Over 3k 5-star reviews… and they’re only $9 for five of them.
- Toddler/Kid Pajamas: the best pajamas we own! They’re gender neutral and come in lots of colors. SO SOFT. Can’t believe they’re only $17. I ordered one size up so that Viv can wear them for years.
- Toddler Linen-Cotton Set: FAVORITE… comes in 5 colors and is only $13. Runs TTS. Gender neutral. Viv is wearing it here.
Yay, we made it to the end! I hope this was helpful! Remember, I’m doing a try-on on my Instagram stories that I’ll save under my “Amazon” highlight.
FULL DISCLOSURE: I make a small commission off of every sale when you shop through one of my links. With that being said, if you click on one of my links and end up ordering through the Amazon app (or any other retailer app), I do NOT get credit (because they can’t link it back to me). Once you click on my link… if you just log in to your amazon account and checkout, I get credit. Thank you so so much for your support and for letting me be a resource to you! Love y’all big!