Here is a gift guide for toddlers, as promised. With the exception of a few things, most of this works for boys/girls and comes in different colors and sizes.
- Micro Mini Scooter and Micro Maxi Scooter: Vivi has the micro mini scooter and it’s perfect for her right now. She’s 3 years old (4 in March).
- Balance Bike: This comes in several colors and you could also ask family/friends to get the matching helmet for a gift.
- Wooden kitchen dish set: It comes with and without the tray.
- Children’s wooden knife: If your child loves helping you cook or you want them to get more involved, this would be a great gift to help teach them with and prep food. There’s also this serrated chef knife set and this one, too!
- Flamingo Hair Clips // Velvet Bows // Scrunchies (3 for $12): Great stocking stuffer for girls
- Kids Fur Boots: If you don’t want to fork out the UGG price, these are a good alternative. Here are similar more affordable ones, too: Target Boots, Nordstrom Rack boots, Old Navy boots // THESE ARE THE UGGS THAT I HAVE that you can wear multiple ways.
- Chalk set: 20 for $5
- Eco Dough: Earthy and modern colors, soy-based dye, nontoxic pigments
- Pajama set: love the navy piping on this set
- Fur slipper/slides: to match momma’s pair (also matching beanies here)
- Sherpa chair: I have put in a special request to Santa for this one // Similar here and here
- Polaroid camera set: $49 and includes film and case
- Custom sweatshirt: not pictured but here is a good alternative to the Zara sweatshirt we have with Vivi’s name on it
Other things not on this gift guide that Vivi has asked for (besides a real life baby (hahaha):
- Frozen Queen Anna dress: Disney is buy 2, get 1 free right now // I got the slippers/crown set and this salamander toy with lights
SHOP EVERYTHING BELOW: